Monday, June 2, 2008

Apple Blossom In Wenatchee, WA





We were able to go up to Wenatchee for Apple Blossom Festival this year. I loved being able to share with the kids and Bart, something I really enjoyed as a kid. Down in Cache Valley they haven't quite figured out Festivals as far as I have seen. It was nice to enjoy the two hour parade with royalty, bands and floats from all over the State. The Craft Fair was huge, and was all crafts! (I'm afraid there wasn't a Pampered Chef booth, Stampin up booth, or a Republican booth.:))
We are yummy food at the food fair, and the kids enjoyed riding at the train down at the park. (well worth it's 2 dollars a person price!!!) We had a ball.
It was also nice for me to see all my extended family. It was like old times with all my cousins!
-Jen

2 comments:

Theresa said...

I love these pics! I can't believe your little girl is getting so big! what's her name? was it ester?

Snorkelgirl said...

Naomi is such a doll. She is growing so big. Thanks again Jen for the sweet note you sent from my blog. One day we'll be neighbors... whether it is in Hawaii or the Pacific Northwest. Somewhere by the water I hope though. :o)