Sunday, August 24, 2008

Catch ya on the flip side.

Well, at the moment it looks like we will be moving to Colorado. We should have the final, final job offer tomorrow. However, we are planning on leaving Oregon this week in order to spend a few days with family in Idaho. Then, we will be in Logan for a week or so for Bart to be able to take care of things at USU and so we can attend the sealing of some of our dearest friends. That's all we know. Bart is planning on going to Colorado after that, but when and how the kids and I will get there, or where we will live are still very much up in the air. Ah, how I love these adventures! :) Keep us in your prayers that things will be opened up as we try to move forward. I don't know when I'll get to post again and from where. So catch you on the flip side!
Love-The Palmers

5 comments:

Karen said...

Ah! I COMPLETELY forgot that you guys have a blog! I looked through old posts and your kids are HUGE. Meaning, not babies anymore. Congrats on your coming move to Colorado. We are still in Orem and we'd love to have you visit if you have time. We are expecting our fifth around the end of October, and I share a blog with my family at eagarfamily.blogspot.com. Good luck with everything!

Melissa said...

Hey this is Melissa Moulton. I saw your link on kevin's email. It is really fun to see your cute kids and see how much they have grown up. Good luck with all of your up coming events sounds like fun!

kd said...

You guys have a blog! Of course you would... just why didn't I know before now? Well we are in Fruitland, ID and if I read that post right you should be heading our way - PLEASE STOP IN. In fact, I better send you an email with our number & addy right now. Can't believe how big your family is now. And what's this? Bart's done with school already :)

Theresa said...

you guys really like to post everything all at once don't you. hahaha. :) looks like you're having fun. and goodluck with the househunting! :)

whitney said...

Jen,
It was so much fun to see your blog and see your five beautiful children. What is going on in Colorado? Is this the final destination where you get to start the rest of your life?