Thursday, August 28, 2008

Umm, never mind.

You know those trials that make you grow? I must not be paying much attention because I sometimes feel like we are being given quite a few lately.
Colorado is out, on hold? I'm not sure how to label it. We got called two days ago and told that they weren't ready for us. There is talk about consulting for the next 4 months and maybe being hired on full time in Jan.
We are still here in Oregon, looking at other jobs, again. It might work out in Colorado but I am frankly disgusted with how this all played out. So we shall see if I like them in a couple of months (disdainful sniff) :).
So we will keep plugging along, now the question is, how much should I unpack?

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh no! I'm sorry things aren't working out how you had planned. Hopefully something even better is waiting on the other side of this.

The Belands said...

Jen,
I love the picture you posted as your family picture. I just went to see what was happening on your blog and saw the picture. I started to laugh instantly. It is so perfect.
Love,
Amber