Friday, May 15, 2009

Celebrate!!!!

Finally, Ben has reached 4 pounds today. He weighs 4 lbs 1/2 ounce. He rapidly started gaining but as soon as he got close to 4 he slowed way down. Maybe he knew he was a "watched pot."
He has also graduated to a crib and is up to 35 mls on his feeds. He is still on CPAP but his spells have gotten steadily less so we hope he will be moved to cannula soon. Yea for progress!
On the flip side, Nathan kept us up all night with a high fever and nasty cough. We pray that we didn't get our babysitters yesterday sick, or Ben when I visited, and that this won't spread so I can see Ben again soon.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

yay! he's made so much progress! it's exciting. I'm glad he is really doing so well.

Thatsmystori said...

Hi Jen! This is Tori! Im so glad to hear that Ben is doing so much better! We love you guys! Every time I read CPAP I thought you were spelling crap for some reason. Hahaha...funny huh?

Cherisa said...

I'm glad he's doing well and making progress. We'll keep you all in our prayers!