Friday, May 8, 2009

Just when your going to cruise.......

I admit it, I fell into assuming we were almost out of the woods. :) The nurse practitioner called me today to tell me that Ben was really "spelly" so they put him back on CPAP. She also mentioned that they would get a few labs to check for infection because he seemed lethargic and they would do that after his transfusion was done. My reply was, "transfusion?" She apologized for how uninformed we were today but in their defense they are usually really good about keeping us up to date. So, Ben is unwell, they have given him blood, and let's hope it's anemia and not another infection and we can perk up here in a few days.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

oh I hope so. :) He has been doing well. I'm sure he will come back out of this ok.