Thursday, May 7, 2009

Shoshone Falls




Wow, sorry everyone for the late update. I didn't want to bore anyone with a day by day journal and now I have managed to let three weeks pass!
Two weeks ago Bart and the children came on a Saturday and picked me up to go see Shoshone Falls. The amount of water that was going over them was amazing! We had such a wonderful time.
The Monday after I realized that it was time to return to the other children for awhile. For the past few weeks I have been living at home and visiting Ben every other day. It's been wonderful to be with my family and feel like I have purpose. Soon, it will be time to be with Ben again full time. I admit I hate the idea of choosing between the two so I have been busily been trying to figure out how I can be supermom and be there for everybody! :) Being at home with the other children has really helped my outlook on things. It feels good to have them to hold and to feel useful. It puts things into perspective for me and we are eager to bring Ben home to join the crazy!

1 comment:

Bolingbroke Family said...

You little rascals! You were in Shoshone and didn't call me! Emilee Bolingbroke just let me in on your blog and your hectic life so now I have an update on you and all I can say is that I love you. It's amazing the trials that we get - but we sure do grow from them.
All my love,
Emily Woodland