Wednesday, May 27, 2009

How to comment

I used to think that only 3 people read this blog. (Thank you to the three!) Then, I neglected to post on Benjamin for awhile and boy did I hear about it! It seems that many view the blog but have no idea how to post a comment. So here's how:
At the bottom of the post you are reading there is a line that divides it from the previous post.There you will see blue lettering that says "0 comments" or some other number of comments. Click on the "comments" word and it will take you to a page where you can post a comment. That page is pretty self-explanatory. Now, I know I don't always comment on other blogs, but if you have the time, I would like to know your out there. Thanks!
Love-Jen

6 comments:

Theresa said...

We are here ,.. WE are Here,.. We are HERE!,... a person's a person no matter how small,... ;)

The Randy Man and Ma Ma Jo said...

Love you all lots!!! I check several times a day on the off chance that there is a new picture. I think we would all worry if you didn't haave hard times. You are an inspiration to us all. Connie

brooke said...

hi jen & bart - i still read your blog.

:)
from mimi's research group.

JennyLynn said...

We are here too! I love reading about your family and getting updates on Ben. We are praying for you all!

Thatsmystori said...

We check your blog! We want updates on how you guys are doing! Keep us posted! Love you guys!-Tori_Jon

Tom Archibald said...

How you I comment?